Plumbers & Pipefitters LU #354 Health & Welfare and Pension Funds
c/o Beacon Administrators & Consultants, Inc.
6500 Brooktree Road, Suite 205
Wexford, PA 15090
Health & Pension Information
The Health and Welfare Trustees have negotiated a new Health Insurance Program that went into effect on January 1, 2014.
As of this date Local 354 is now self-funded through Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield. The Staff at Beacon Administrators & Consultants, Inc. will be available to answer any questions or concerns regarding your health care plan. Contacts include: Nicki Sayles and Mia Mogielski
Toll Free: 844-746-9676
If our Health and Welfare Plan does not cover something for your children, it might benefit you to check into the PA Chips program to see if some help may be afforded your way.
LifeSolutions is a new program available to members and their families at NO additional cost. All LifeSolutions services are private and confidential.
Forms & Documents
- 2022 Wellness Incentive Notice to Participants
- Accident & Sickness Application
- Dollar Credit Bank Transfer Form
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA) Claim Form
- Beneficiary Designation Form
- Dental Summary of Benefits (United Concordia)
- Highmark PPO Blue Summary of Benefits
- Highmark PPO Blue Preventive Schedule of Benefits
- Vision Summary of Benefits (Highmark Premier Advantage)
- Security Blue Enrollment Form
- Pension Fund Application
- Highmark Enrollment Form
- Member Change Form
- Security Blue HMO Summary of Benefits
- UPMC for Life HMO Summary of Benefits
- Pension Fund Hardship Withdrawal Application
- UPMC for Life HMO Enrollment Form
Note: You must have Adobe Reader to view these files.