All items must be checked off and completed to be eligible for the Apprenticeship Program.
- Copy of Valid Driver’s License.
- High School Transcripts or GED Certificate and official report of test results.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (from former employers, school officials or non- related persons).
- Copy of Military transfer or discharge Form DD-214, if applicable.
- Application fee of $40.00 (cash, check or money orders: made out to JATC).
- Completed/ Signed Application.
MAIL TO: PO BOX 325, YOUNGWOOD, PA 15697
DROP OFF: 263 ARMBRUST ROAD, YOUNGWOOD, PA 15697 – APPLICANT’S WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNTIL ALL ABOVE ITEMS ARE RECEIVED.
• Applicant must be 18 years of age at the time of enrollment.
• Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
• Applicant will be required to submit to tests for substance abuse.
• Applicants must be physically capable of performing work of outside construction plumbing-pipefitting trade, work at various height and in extreme weather conditions.
QUESTIONS: PLEASE CONTACT JENNIFER, 724-925-8108 / JSCALISE@UANET.ORG