- PA State Child Abuse History Checklist (download)
- PA State Police Request for Criminal Background Check (download)
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance (download)
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (download)
Technology is changing everyday in today’s world and we at Local 354 are proud to have met these challenges with rigorous and extensive training and certification programs.
Contact: Charlie Fry, Training Coordinator
Details: The J.A.T.C. of Local Union #354 will start taking applications for new Apprentices on the third (3rd) Monday of every month from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM, starting December 17, 2007 at all three (3) Training Schools, Dubois, Ebensburg, and Youngwood.
UA Local 354 is dedicated to the task of developing a highly skilled membership through apprentice and journeymen training programs designed to service the customer base within our jurisdiction.
We are committed to training. We believe that training is the essential variable for us to compete locally, nationally, and even globally. We are driven by what the industry is telling us and moving into the 21st century with confidence that our membership will have the essential tools to make it in the job market!
Applications will not be considered complete and accepted complete unless the following documents are attached:
1. A high school transcript or grades ( not diploma) or GED test results.
2. Two (2) letters of recommendation from former employers, school officals, or non-related persons.
3. Photo copy of the military discharge, form DD-214, if veteran.
4. Must provide a valid Pa drivers license.
5. Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of filing application.
6. Must be a high school graduate (GED certification) at time of filing application.
7. Must be physically capable of performing work of outside construction plumbing-pipefitting trade, work at various heights and extreme weather conditions.
8. Must be willing to work for various contractors.
9. Work areas include fourteen counties
10. Must attend related instruction classes a minimum of two evenings per week for a minimum of five years and be available for employment.
11. You must live in the following counties: Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Cameron, Clearfield, Elk, Fayette, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Somerset, Westmoreland and parts of Washington and Greene.
Weld Test Request
NOTE: You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these forms.
OSHA / Built “Rite (PSM)
Dates: September 8,15,22,29 & October 6
10 hrs OSHA
8 hrs Built-Rite
18 hrs Classroom Instruction
10 hrs OSHA Card is a prerequisite for the Built-Rite class, and for all out of town work they are requesting an OSHA Card that is current within the last three years.
Please call the JATC Office to confirm a seat in the class at (724) 925 – 8108
|Region 1||Region 2||Region 3|