- PA State Child Abuse History Checklist (download)
- PA State Police Request for Criminal Background Check (download)
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance (download)
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (download)
Technology is changing everyday in today’s world and we at Local 354 are proud to have met these challenges with rigorous and extensive training and certification programs.
Contact: Chad Morrison, Training Coordinator
Plumbers & Pipefitters Local Union #354
The J.A.T.C. of Local Union #354 announces an opportunity to apply for an opening in the Apprenticeship Program. Applications are accepted the Third Monday of every month and must be completed at the locations listed below from 8:30am – 11:30am:
- Youngwood JATC – 263 Armbrust Road, Youngwood, PA 15697. You must live in the following Counties: Westmoreland, Fayette, portions of Washington and Greene counties.
- Ebensburg JATC – 172 Municipal Road, Ebensburg, PA 15931. You must live in the following Counties: Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Huntingdon, Indiana and Somerset.
- DuBois JATC – 3572 Watson Highway, DuBois, PA 15801. You must live in the following Counties: Cameron, Clearfield, Elk and Jefferson.
Applications will not be considered complete and accepted unless the following documents are attached.
- A high school transcript of grades (not diploma) or GED test results.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from former employers, school officials or non-related persons.
- Photo copy of the military discharge, form DD-214, if a veteran.
- Must provide a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at time of filing application.
- Must be physically capable of performing work of outside construction plumbing-pipefitting trade, work at various heights, and extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work for various contractors.
- Must attend related instruction classes a minimum of two evenings per week for a minimum of five years and be available for employment.
If you have any questions, please call 724-925-8108.
Weld Test Request
- Weld Continuity
NOTE: You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these forms.
OSHA / Built “Rite (PSM)
- 10 hrs OSHA
- 8 hrs Built-Rite
- 18 hrs Classroom Instruction
- 10 hrs OSHA Card is a prerequisite for the Built-Rite class, and for all out of town work they are requesting an OSHA Card that is current within the last three years.
Please call the JATC Office to confirm a seat in the class at (724) 925 – 8108
|Region 1||Region 2||Region 3|