Plumber & Pipefitters LU #354 Health & Welfare and Pension Funds
C/O Frank M. Vaccaro & Associates, Inc.
6500 Brooktree Road, Suite 205
Wexford, PA 15090
Health & Pension Information
The Health and Welfare Trustees have negotiated a new Health Insurance Program that went into effect on January 1, 2012.
As of this date Local 354 will now be fully insured through Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield. The Staff at Frank M. Vaccaro & Associates, Inc. will be available to answer any questions or concerns regarding your health care plan. Contacts include: Nicole Sayles and Mia Mogielski
Toll Free: 844-746-9676
If our Health and Welfare Plan does not cover something for your children, it might benefit you to check into the PA Chips program to see if some help may be afforded your way.
LifeSolutions is a new program available to members and their families at NO additional cost. All LifeSolutions services are private and confidential.
Forms & Documents
- Wellness Codes Physician Info
- Weekly Accident and Sickness Application (Weekly-A&S-Form)
- Credit Bank Transfer Form (download)
- HRA Claim Form (download)
- Pension and Health & Welfare Beneficiary Designation Form (download)
- Pension Plan Application (download)
- Member Change Form – This document, in most cases, should be provided with the Highmark Enrollment Form (download)
- PPO Blue Highmark Enrollment Form (download)
- Summary of Benefit Coverage for the Highmark PPO Blue Plan – thought maybe you would like to have this since I do have some member’s call and request an additional copy. This SBC is updated annually and is mailed to the membership. (download)
- Summary of Benefits: BlueEdge Dental Flex (download)
- Summary of Benefits for Vision (download)
- Summary of Benefits for Freedom Blue (download)
- Summary of Benefits for Security Blue (download)
Note: You must have Adobe Reader to view these files.